Ideal if you want to borrow to finance a personal project
- Amount Over $10,000
- Rate Fixed or variable
- Payment frequency Monthly
- Terms 1 to 5 years
- No penalty if you pay it off before maturity
- Interest rate
Fixed or variable, based on loan amount and term.
For interest rates, please contact a Desjardins Bank branch.
- Amount available
Recommended for amounts over $10,000
Amount granted is determined by:
- your financial capacity
- the amount of financing required
- in some cases, the useful life of the financed product
- Frequency: monthly.
- Payments can be withdrawn automatically from your checking account.
- Pay off your loan whenever you want, in part or in full, without being charged extra fees.
- 1 to 5 years.
- Desjardins Bank may agree to a longer term depending on your use of the loan and, in some cases, on the collateral provided.
- Possible uses
- Buy furniture.
- Renovate your home.
- Purchase a computer.
- Pay your income tax.
- Cover health care expenses.
- Buy a new vehicle or pay for car repairs.
- Pay travel expenses.
You can get a monthly account statement.