This section contains all the latest Desjardins Bank news.
An evolving relationship!
We're adapting our services to your summertime lifestyle and financial habits.
As a result, the Boynton Beach Branch will be closed from June 5 to October 2, 2023.
To help you adapt to these changes, we'd like to remind you of the other services we offer:
- Allpoint and Publix Presto! ATMs free of charge: Access a network of self-serve ATMs in Florida that let you do your everyday banking in US dollars at any time, day or night.
- Mobile cheque deposits: Use the Desjardins Bank mobile app and the camera on your device to deposit cheques in US dollars from US financial institutions—no need to go to a branch!
- Self-serve web and mobile banking interfaces: Use our web and mobile platforms (Desjardins Bank in the US and AccèsD / AccèsD Affaires in Canada) to do your banking. We can help you learn more about these platforms if you need.
- Telephone services: Call 1-800-454-5058, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to speak with one of our client experience agents. We can help you complete a wide range of transactions over the phone, all from the comfort of your own home.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-454-5058 and we'll be happy to provide more information on these changes and the wide range of services we offer.
Closing of the Lauderhill branch and transitioning toward online services
As of April 30, 2021, the Lauderhill branch will permanently close its doors. During the past 2 years, we've taken several steps toward digitization to respond to the ever-increasing request for online and mobile services.
You will be able to:
- Open an account online at desjardinsbank.com
- Apply for a mortgage online
- Apply for a credit card online
- Transfer money with the Zelle® app, which allows you to send and receive money in minutes throughout the United States, from one US bank account to another—much like Interac® in Canada
- Deposit checks issued by a US bank, up to a limit of US$50,000 daily
- Access monthly online workshops starting from December 2020
Our call center is open from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. You can also make transactions at more than 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide and over 1,000 Presto! ATMs at Publix supermarkets —all with no fees.
We are confident that, with our improved and expanded online offers, combined with more efficient mobile apps, we will continue to provide seamless service to our customers despite the closing of the Lauderhill branch.
If you have questions regarding the closing of this branch, contact our call center at 1-800-454-5058. Our highly trained team is ready to answer your questions and help you with this transition.